Summer Camp at the Michener!
The Michener Art Museum offers the only art classes in Bucks County where learners of all ages experience Museum exhibitions as an ongoing part of their arts education. Discussions and experiences in the galleries inspire students to create original works of art in response to what they see. Individualized attention, small classes, and master teachers are also hallmarks of exceptional Michener arts programs. Through exposure to a variety of art forms and art materials, all courses encourage the development of new skills and build confidence in creative expression. Full and half-day camp programs are offered for students ages 5 and up!
To view available camps by week, click below! (Although the listings show only the first session, all camps continue through the week.)
To learn more about our counselor-in-training program for high school students, click here!
Registration for fall art classes for learners ages 3 through adult opens on Tuesday, July 25th.
• Advance registration is required
• Course information: call 215.340.9800 x126 or email email@example.com
• Register early, class size is limited. Classes must reach enrollment requirements.
• Art materials are included unless otherwise noted.
• Students provide their own peanut free lunch for full day and snacks for half-day programs.
• Families and friends are welcome to come 15 minutes before the end of class every Friday to enjoy an exhibition of student work in the Education Gallery and classrooms.
• There is a 25% cancellation fee for programs and no refund once the program begins.
SCHOLARSHIPS ARE AVAILABLE FOR ALL CLASSES
(and include a one-year household membership)
The Robert V. Nesi Education Award
The Holly Berry Huynh Memorial Scholarship
The Volunteer Scholarship for Art Education
The Doris Weiss Education Gallery Endowment
Application forms and information are available here.
Call 215.340.9800 x126 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information