Counselor-in-Training Programs for Teens
We are seeking responsible, hard-working and creative volunteers in grades 9-12 to become Counselors-in-Training (CITs) at the Michener Art Museum’s many summer classes. CITs will work with Michener summer camp staff and gain unique experience working with children ages 5 through grade 8 in an arts classroom setting. Volunteering at the Michener is an excellent way to learn about art, and add valuable community service experience to your National Junior Honor Society, National Honor Society, college applications and resume.
To Learn More
- Download the CIT Information & Application Form
The application has Student, Parent and Teacher components.CIT Application Form [191K PDF]
- Mail Completed Application To:
Ruth Anderson, Director of Arts Education
James A. Michener Art Museum
138 South Pine Street
Doylestown, PA 18901
- Deadline for all CIT applications is April 15.
- A program participation fee of $125 is payable upon acceptance into the program.
- Selected candidates will receive a final schedule in early May.
- All CITs must attend a mandatory orientation prior to the start of camp.
For Specific Information
Contact 215.340.9800 ext. 126 or e-mail Ruth Anderson.