Openings at the Michener
If you are interested in the Executive Director position, please contact Ms. Wyona Lynch-McWhite, Vice President of Arts Consulting Group, at (888) 234.4236 Ext. 225 or email@example.com.
Job Posting: Facility Manager
The James A. Michener Art Museum, a private non-profit organization in Doylestown, PA, seeks a full-time Facility Manager. Working under the supervision of the Director of Operation, the Facility Manager will be responsible for maintaining the buildings and grounds of the James A. Michener Art Museum to the highest standards.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Oversee and manage vendors, contracts, and the RFP process as they relate to building operations, technical systems and support.
- Oversee regular security, fire and safety inspections and surveys/assessments.
- Responds immediately to all emergency calls, including those in the middle of the night.
- Supervises and trains facility staff.
- Makes weekly surveys of the building and grounds to assure safety, cleanliness and a well- maintained campus.
- Reviews Master Calendar activities to assure the various departments’ needs are being met and activities are not conflicting.
- Supports all departmental activities.
- Reviews all bills related to building operations and submits them to the Director of Operations.
- Schedules facilities department personnel.
- Orders supplies for facility.
- Manages and schedules cleaning vendor.
- Other duties, as needed, but not limited to: cleaning, power washing, trash removal, vacuuming, furniture moving, repairs, changing light bulbs and painting
- Experience is building operations. HVAC training preferred.
- Proficient in the use of technology, including the Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Publisher).
- Superior organizational skills, adept at multitasking, and great attention to detail.
- Must have collegial management style that promotes teamwork and open communication.
- Ability to develop and maintain positive and productive relationships with donors, volunteers, and staff.
- Available some nights and weekends.
This is a full-time position with benefits and a competitive non-profit salary. EOE.
To apply, please send resumes to Rebecca Rosen, at firstname.lastname@example.org or mail to:
James A. Michener Art Museum
Attn: Rebecca Rosen
138 South Pine Street
Doylestown, PA 18901
No phone calls, please.